Cthugha for OS X? Advice on audio sensitive moving graphics needed.

Hi List,

In the past I have use Cthugha on my old OS 8 Powerbook and a number of
Window XP machines. Now there's only OS X machines around here. Does
anyone know about a similar application for OS X?

The idea is to have moving graphics generated by live audio to project
at us when performing (way too ugly for plain spotlights, you know ;-)

I've actually seen a better live graphics generating application and
that's the PC mp3 player Sonique (not the 2.0 beta. The old 1.98..
something version). Some of the user created graphic plug-ins are just
amazing. I wish there were something as good for OS X?

http://www.afn.org/~cthugha/
http://sonique.lycos.com/

(I'm already familiar with the iTunes graphics, but it's not good
enough. My reference is that Soniquie 1.9 mp3 player for Windows.)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)