RE: emulating a cheap sampling toy

Nice!!!  I bet you were able to splice more than just
conversations into your loops. ;)  All this reminds me of
the looping conference in Santa Cruz, when that guy (forgot
his name), had the two opera singers/actors sitting in the
crowd with their wirless headsets on...and then they were
doing some act in the backroom...while we listened from the
PA speakers.

Kris

*****
funny that,

I did a show where I put baby monitors under te tables of
the guests and
began to spice bits of their converstion into my loops using
and headphone
out of the parent monitor.
fun

Phill WIlson

>From: "Krispen Hartung" <info@krispenhartung.com>
>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: RE: emulating a cheap sampling toy
>Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:22:03 -0700
>
>How about this...buy youself an inexpensive baby monitor
system.  The
>cool thing is that it is wireless...plus I think it's a
totally
>ludicrous use of the technology! :)  You could just put a
mic on the
>receive side (parent) and put the transmitter side (baby)
next to your
>sound source (amp, percussion devices, mouth, etc).    I'm
thinking you
>could do all sorts of clever things with the wireless part,
like leaving
>your music loops go, and wandering around with the
transimtter, corny
>audience interaction, etc.
>
>http://www.babyuniverse.com/search.asp?
store=baby&searchstring=monitor