everybody.  It seems that most loopers-delighters are Mac people...so
perhaps this will now open some more looping doors.  For those that just
tuned in, it's a VST looping plugin intended for live
performance...details at www.rekliner.com

Per (no pun intended) other threads in the list I am working on separate
record, play, and stop buttons to better capture the features of many
different loopers.  Also still working on exact tempo sync, reset
clearing all but the first loop, and adjustable speed.

Thanks for all the input so far...let me know if you have any other
ideas.  I have no doubt that the future of looping lies with computers.

Chris
http://chriskline.com