Re: NYC loopers

It doesn't necessarily have to be a gig-type thing;
I'd just like to get together with other listmembers
for some fun, impromptu loopage, and maybe some tasty
beverages. I'll be staying on W.36th, but I don't
think the hotel would appreciate me holding a loopfest
in the "cozy and well-furnished" room!

Ideas? Anyone?

-t-