EDP LoopTrig question (was RE: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V05 #72)

Hi Andy

Thank you!

With your hint about SamplerStyle=Att I found it in the manual p. 9-27:
   If you do a long-press of the NoteOn trigger for the current loop,
   the loop will be Reset. This is not the case when SamplerStyle=Att.
   In that case the currently loop is just retriggered and played as
   normal for SamplerStyle=Att."
I hadn't found it, because I only scanned the manual for the search term
"LoopTrig"...

But now you've opened the can of worms... on page 9-26:
  DOUBLE-CLICK RECORD
  If the current loop is in reset, and you double-click the NoteOn
  trigger for the current loop, the Echoplex will start Record.
I did not get this behaviour (though I'd love to have it)! Double-clicking
NoteOn does nothing. I tried by sending the corresponding NoteOff and
without sending the NoteOffs but to no avail.
How about you?

Yes, finally I decided to go for the PMC10
(http://nosuch.biz/pmc10/parallel)

Bernhard