Re: Feedback pedal options for the EDP.

I tried the EV-5 on my EDP+ and it operates but not over the complete
0-127 range.  No matter how I adjust the calibration knob on the EV-5 it
always tops out at 125.  Since I do most of my loops with feedback at
127 it's frustratingly close to what I need but essentially useless.  Is
there a way to calibrate the EV-5 or EDP+ so I can get the range up to
127???

Dennis