RE: Ineko for sale? / BOSS VF-1

Kris: "Though I still like this patch I made on the Vortex that sounds
like one of the continental plates cracking down the center to the core
of the earth.  :) "

Tim: Will you share this patch with your fellow Vortexians? I'll
understand if you want to keep it to yourself.
~Tim

Kris: Absolutely.  I'm on the Reflexion 1 patch, A setting....but I
think I copied another patch into this location.

MIX: 64
OUTPUT: 64
MOD FX LVL:  64
ECHO FX LVL: 30
MORPH A/B: 14
ENVELOPE: 64
ECHO 1: 02
ECHO 2: 04
FEEDBACK 1:  36
FEEDBACK 2: 41
RATE 1: 30
DEPTH 1: 30
RESONANCE 1: 44
RATE 2: 58 (Expression Pedal assigned to this)
DEPTH 2: 64
RESONANCE 2:  55

It sounds even better if you put a 1 or 2 octave lower on your signal
before or after the Vortex.  Play a chord on the lower strings, and
slowly ease the expression pedal up.

Kris