Re: THE BEST CHEAP RECORDING SOLUTION

Something to check out as well:

I use a NEX I/A+ MP3 recorder. The + model has a line in option, where
the I/A does not. It records onto either Microdives or CF cards. You can
peruse them at MYDIGITALDISCOUNT.COM. I got mine with a 1 GB CF card for
$125 shipped. It also works as an MP3 player, obviously. It sounds
pretty good (nothing too noticable about the compression, although it's
obviously still MP3 quality). It is a little delicate/cheap feeling, and
it doesn't have an input monitor, so you're going blind on your
recording level, which I hate, but other then that, great deal for the
money!

Jacob
robberdotcom.com