RE: John Bonham drum trax - MP3s

Title: RE: John Bonham drum trax - MP3s

fair brought a tear to my eye- not just to hear the mighty bonzo so clearly, but to be reminded again (& this despite the mp3-ness of these recordings) that no-one has ever quite captured the sound of a drumkit quite aswell as jimmy page.

you couldn't possibly use any of these recordings in a different context without their being recognised. just like in the opening seconds of the first beasties album, you'd recognise that noise straight away. I think I'll loop them up anyway just to make them last longer, & to practice/write basslines over.

& my cd-rip of these mp3's will live next to my page-autographed copy of "presence", & be used occasionally to break small glass objects & annoy the neighbours.

good find.

duncan.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.If you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other
checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not
affect your systems / data. Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of MTV Networks Europe unless specifically stated,
nor does this message form any part of any contract unless so stated.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe