looping and using monitors

I"ve already posted this but since this discussion has come up:

I am using Radio Shack wireless headphones straight off of my tape out on
my
Mackie 1402 VLZ mixer.

I bought them on sale for $70 and they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

the sound quality is good and, as a multi-instrumentalist I have the
freedom
to rove around,
switch instruments, tweak my gear, run out and dance in the middle of the
audience <blush, it has
been known to happen> ................all the while listening perfectly to
my loops.

They also have enough bleed through so that if I"m playing with my brother
(who uses guitar amps for
some monitoring)  I can hear him perfectly.

The only thing you might want to do is put them in a hard shell carrying
case as they are cheaply built with
plastic or, hell,  buy a second set they are sooooo damned cheap.