Re: OT ELP/JP f(rip)p

I just finished listening to Larks Tongues Pt IV from the 'Happy with
what you have to be happy with' EP.  As I was getting joyously lost in
the mayhem, it occured to me that I experienced very similar feelings as
a 16 yr old listening to Larks Tongues Pt II 30 years ago.  IMHO, the
same spirit which animated the Larks Tongues Pt II band is still busy
haunting (though for me the spirit was barely there in the 80's
Discipline era).  What else could this music be called other than King
Crimson.

Dennis