RE: f(rip)p

While I'm not always 100% happy with everything that's
been coming out of KC the past few years (Loved The
Construktion of Light while the next one seemed mostly
lame... I can't even remember it's name) I have to say
that over all, if there's one man who's avoided the
Sting/Phil Collins trap, it would be Robert Fripp.

Mark

=== message truncated ===