Re: For your listening amusement (run and scream)

I saw that once, many o years a go, during the intense part of an a-tonal improvisation jam session one of my friends did just that, with his hands to his head : )
For the rest of us, we were well pleased with the impact of the session : ) ( as soon as we were done playing, my friend was all back together in his old self)

Jan