Re: The Mobius Technological Enslavement Device is now available

This is great! Question/suggestion:

Panning! One of only echoplex complaints is I don't have enough of 'em!
This fixes that right up. I've always wanted to be able to run a few
loops at once and pan them accordingly. If you had a way to route each
virtual EDP in the program to it's own output bus (surround sound
anyone?)/panning out, it would be amazing!

Thanks though, this is really great! I have to try it out on my laptop
and see if a PIII 650 can handle it!

Jacob
robberdotcom.com