Question for Larry

I'm curious about your idea of perspective: I understood you to say
that having a certain amount of exposure or education (to history, or
to music) leads more or less ineluctably to a particular position or
opinion on the topic...or something, like perhaps, the more you know,
the more you must agree with others who know...hmmm; I must not be
following you. Would you mind restating it? (I'm serious...not trying
to pick a fight, or re-ignite anything!)
dc