Re: Re: cancer cure

I hope my playing can be therapeutic as well; a friend
who has just completed chemo and raditation therapies
has asked me to come play for her. I'm in the midst of
a major looping rig overhaul, and this gives me a
tangible goal to get the setup together again, and a
sort of test performance situation. It's the
worst/best kind of stagefright.

Best wishes to Dr. Z; since it seemes to be working,
keep doing what you've been doing!

-t-