Re: (perhaps a different angle on the thread.)

>>is flame or gear-speak.
>>

> Is it a gear oriented list. That's no reason to leave it.
>
> I do have a problem with this little flame war, but I
> don't think I'll be leaving the list anytime soon.

I don't have a problem with the flame-war, not really.  I don't think it
was
entirely necessary, but it was intresting nonetheless.

If I ran away every time someone pissed me off, I'd spend my life alone.

If gear oriented discussion is what you want, head over to
gearhead@yahoogroups.com and join up.  I know there are a few of you there
already.

Tony