Re: Mobius system requirements

Jeff compliments!The sofware is wonderful although
still buggy keep it up man!
anyway here are a couple of bugs ive come across:
-In building a preset,the preset name will come up in
front of the interface and i have to scale the grafic
down and enlarge it to go away.

-if i want to slice the loop via multiply and record
end it wont react exactly in time.

il keep messing with it and let you know.
Thanx again!!!
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com