Re: SooperLooper beta released for OSX

On Feb 18, 2005, at 9:07, mjnoble wrote:

> hi Per,
>
> So far as I can tell, each loop is independent, hence, setting up 4
> loops in the one engine gives you 4 parallel loops.  I imagine you can
> then use individual Mutes or the volume level faders to achieve the
> same effect as next loop and previous loop as in the EDP.

Thanks, that's nice to hear! I guess I could then use my Indigo i/o
card's two inputs to record, overdub or substitute into two loops at
the same time. I wonder if I could address the same function in
different loops by different controllers? I would like to have the
option to do it both ways; either (1) stomp one button and record
simultaneously into both loops or (2) stomp another button to record
only into loop A or loop B (while hearing them both playing back in
parallel).

I apologize for posting these kind of speculations before actually
taking the time to learn everything about SooperLooper. I will hold
back on posting now until I have spent some more time with it. Normally
I find it more time efficient to read the manual all through but with
SL it seems that everything is not yet covered by the online
documentation.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---