Re: SooperLooper beta released for OSX

yes, it loops!

and looks good

hm, no, I could not make the two loops sync... did you use the Brother
idea?
I will have to read about it...
the sliders are odd, no way to kick them... see? the virtual world is
so new but some stuff we dont want to do without any more...

Maybe you should borrow a EDP?
Multiply can also cut a piece out of the loop, thats important - for me...

Its an amazing feeling to be copied with love!
that happy-sad look after the grown child walking away...
will it still need me and feed me when I am old?

well, son, I will have a closer look and slap you when wrong :-)

By the way: Looper Island is here in Bahia Brasil! Just come and see!

Matthias
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org