Re: SooperLooper beta released for OSX

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:57:59 -0300, Matthias Grob <matthias@grob.org>
wrote:
> oh, sorry, I really need to read the manual :-(
>
> but it seems one cannot recuperate the faded out loop with Undo, right?

You are correct, feedback changes cannot be undone right now.  Neither
can reverses.  I wasn't sure what balance the EDP struck between loop
undo memory conservation and feedback changes.  It is one of those
things that hands-on experience with the device would help.  One
thought i had was that  the first change to feedback < 100% would
trigger would keep the unaltered version on the stack, but that would
be it.  I don't really like the notion of keeping a new version every
time around the loop (or worse, on every significant feedb change).

jlc