Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

90% of the time I stand. 100%, when recording or performing.

Usually, when performing, I'm singing as well as playing. I definitely
sing better when standing, so perhaps that's the main reason. But if
I'm in the basement, goofing off and seeing if anything good happens, I
stand. I think the reason is that I feel more expressive while
standing. This is, of course, entirely silly.