Re: Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

Stand (Chapman Stick, theremin, [rarely] electric upright bass). Pretty
much all the time. I've got decent balance, andd find the tapdance of
multiple stompboxes and expression pedals to be challenging, but a
limitation I can work within.

Sit: only once. I was part of an eight-piece for a local electronic music
festival, and my part was to mic the tuba player, loop using a
Repeater some portion of his solo that I found worthwhile.

My solo was a portion of the performance where I pitch-shifted, altered
tempo, and used a few effects to mangle his loop.

best,
Steve B
Phasmatodea    http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com/