RE: When does it end?

   The ideal situation for me would be to be making enough to be able to
pay
a tech to take care of the gear,maybe have a custom made system like
Mickey
Hart's RAMU,where all the sounds I want are organized in data banks that I
trigger  from controllers of my choosing ,in Hart's case percussion
pads,and
the tech runs the computer system and rides the output through the PA and
monitors.

  I like the window metaphor,though for me the notes are the windows.I
often
feel more like the structure is the frame,the air is the canvas the ax is
the brush and sounds are colors I'm painting with