Re: mac recording question

Hi
If you're having problems with the usb and it isn't related just to Peak Le
there might be the old USB power problem especially if the Usb sound interface is working sometimes and sometimes not. If that's the case unplug all other usb stuff and try it again .
(and/ or change Usb port)
If i'ts related to peak which i've used for many years , I've experienced problems with peak and
changing drivers (I've not used Peak Le but the problem might be similar).
good luck

Gunnar Backman
Brak(E)man Prod/Brakophonics
E-mail brakophonic@telia.com