Re: Best for looping live

I got an RC20 last week and I've been having a grand old time playing with it.  After reading some of the discussions on here about it, I had no illusions about using it as a delay.  It's not really.  It's a looper.  It would be nice to have a 'feedback' control to allow it to fade out over time.  The tap-tempo/quantization bit is taking a little getting used to, but it does lead to some interesting effects. I would like to be able to just turn tempo/quantize completely OFF!  I'm not likely to use the mic in, but I do wish they would have put an XLR jack on it instead of the 1/4".

I sort of remember some discussion about the Behringer Virtualizer, is anybody using one of these puppies?  Like it? hate it? useful?  make screwy noise?  I have a single space left in my rack just waiting to be filled.  heh.  got G.A.S. ??

Tony
Subject: Re: Best for looping live