Re: Effects drop out (was RE: Digitech GNX4)

In '98 I searched far and wide to find a seamless patch-change guitar
processor.  I finally bought a Zoom 8080, which I still use.  The patch
changes are seamless *IF* the patch you change from *AND* the one you
change to both have an active  delay effect.  The delay from patch 1
carries over into patch 2.  It's not a perfect solution but it's
liveable and addresses a problem that most effect processor mfgs seem to
ignore.

Dennis