From: Woz [mailto:woz@phaesler.org]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 12:04 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Boss GT-8 and GT-Pro (was Re: Digitech GNX4)

Hi there. The GT-6 seemed really promising and when you see what it can do
on paper it's mind blowing but tone wise it seems to me to be quite awful.
Quite often I hear of FX processors which sound like they could do what I
want but when it really comes down to it they don't really deliver. Is the
GT-8 an exception? Are the distortions/overdrives/pre's really that much
better. It does sound fantastic in print.

Cheers

Woz