off would have helped--and it was clean and carpeted.

I would like to remind everyone of Andre LaFosse's upcoming dates--they
are:

Tuesday, March 8, 2005
Los Angeles, CA: Level One
6311 Wilshire Blvd. (near Crescent Heights)
8:00 PM | $5
Playing solo and with Chris Opperman's band.

:| NEW YORK CITY, MARCH 2005 |:
Tuesday, March 15
NYC: Galapagos
10:00 PM | Free admission
(with Triphazard and Sarge)

Wednesday, March 16
NYC: CB's 313 Gallery
9:00 PM | $5
(with Triphazard and Sarge)

March 18, 19 and 20, 2005
NYC: The Monkey
Show times: 8:00 PM on the 18th and 19th,
4:00 PM on the 20th
$15 in advance, $20 walk-up

Three nights of solo gigs at Dominic Frasca's Manhattan performance space,
using five Echoplexes simultaneously in a 5.1 surround sound environment!

Best of luck Andre!  The entire future of looping live rests on your
shoulders!
Gary
PS  Andre wears shoes.