Re: All-Laptop live?? (was RE: RE: A poll--shoes off?)

Oops, I didn't get that you were asking for actual software
suggestions. And I realized the Sooperlooper I mentioned is Linux or OS
X. But there are a lot of options available for Windows. Moebius seems
like a very good one. Then there's the plug-ins Lexicon PSP42 and
Elotronix, allthough they don't do reverse. You can also loop directly
into Ableton Live if you don't need overdub/feedback looping and can
stand using the mouse and five seconds tweaking to reverse and
transpose loops.

/ per