gear spam: Boss RC-20 for sale

Hello all,

I'm going all-software as well, so the Boss RC-20 is going on the block.  I thought I'd post it here before tossing it on ebay, since I figure someone around these parts may be interested.  Slightly used, like new except for a few scratches on the back (where the jacks are).  Includes separately-sold wall wart.  Looks like these are going for around $200 on ebay, so the first two bills gets it.  Shipping within the US is on me, and paypal would be preferred.

Sorry for the waste o' bandwidth -- we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

cheers,
gene