Re: READING?

Currently:
The Expetant Father (Armin Brott)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) (thought I'd refresh
my memory prior to the movie coming soon)
Wolves in the Walls (Neil Gaiman)

My wife and I are also reading the Chronicles of Narnia to the alien
set to hatch in July. We're currently in Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Recently:

Stardust (Neil Gaiman)
Coraline (Neil Gaiman)
Good Omens (Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Harmonic Materials of Modern Music (Howard Hanson)
Harmonielehre (Arnold Schoenberg)
Structural Functions of Harmony (A. Schoenberg)

Yep, I'm on a Neil Gaiman kick. Never read his Sandman graphic novels,
but a friend gave me "Neverwhere" as a gift a number of years ago and
I was completely enthralled by his use of language and his ability to
tell a damn fine story. His "American Gods" is even better.

Cheers,

Jon Southwood

P.S. I once named a looping piece after a Harlan Ellison story.
"TikTok" was inspired by "Repent, Harlequin! said the Ticktockman".