OT - Internet Track Names from CDs (?)

Our first CD was pressed through a large manufacturer and
all the track titles appear in your player when played on a
computer (PC at least). For a self-manufactured release -
how does one get the song titles to appear for people
when played on their (internet connected) computer?

Sorry for the OT nature, but I can't think of a good Google
enquiry to get this info - and you guys/girls seem to know
*everything* in a collective sort of way.

Thanks,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes