Re: OT - Internet Track Names from CDs (?)

> Our first CD was pressed through a large manufacturer and
> all the track titles appear in your player when played on a
> computer (PC at least). For a self-manufactured release -
> how does one get the song titles to appear for people
> when played on their (internet connected) computer?
>
> Sorry for the OT nature, but I can't think of a good Google
> enquiry to get this info - and you guys/girls seem to know
> *everything* in a collective sort of way.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott M2

Late last night when I replied I didn't realize it was not sent to the
list but directly to Scott here's what I told him.

Gracenote CDDB at
http://www.gracenote.com/corporate/FAQs.html/faqset=subs.   You have to
enter the track names/times into the database and then when put a CD
into your computer it accesses the database and automatically fills in
the info.

Is this what you are looking for?
Ed

I forgot to mention last night if you have iTunes you can enter song
titles and track info,etc from within iTunes and there is a menu option
to submit  the info to the Gracenote CD database.

Ed