The history of electroacoustic music

Hi
I am thinking of continuing my study next year by doing a masters in
electro acoustic music.
If anyone could point me in the direction of some good books on the
history of electro acoustic music or good web sites etc.
Also if anyone knows of a site or something that has a list of the
stand out electro acoustic pieces that have been.... I guess turning
points.... or of great significance to the history of the music that
would be great too.
Also if anyone has any guidance as to where a brilliant institution
would be to study this please go ahead and suggest something.
I am based in england, but would consider going abroad.
best wishes
geoff

Jeff Williams
Http://www.bluecocoa.co.uk
check out audio extracts of my new e.p. that comes out in May05