MUSIC SOFTWARE designers on this list

   I wonder how many people who work for software companies (or themselves)
who are actually designing looping software, plugins or other music software there are
at Loopers Delight.
I can think of at least a half dozen.

Do you folks feel like outing yourselves?   It would be cool to know.

I endorse a lot of software, myself, and have an advisory capacity on design for a few companies but
I'm not a realy developer.  Who are the real folks?

ps  Richard Zvonar and others:    can you read this posting (I know you don't like my dayglo green background
but I hate the normal e-mail.......................color, man, if it's not irritating.)

I notice that noone seems to bug NemoGuit about his grey postings which is why I chose this color.