Re: Gear for sale

Hardly...just tripping over gear and needing some cash. Keeping my 2nd
AM8000, btw (it's patched directly into the EDP's out, after a little
Alesis Ampliton panner), and hoping to hang onto my Eclipse and KSP8
for a bit longer!
Frankly, Reaktor is such a trip as an FX processor that it's my main
squeeze for mayhem these days, and I'm currently playing more acoustic
guitar and soft-synths than electric and VG-8, anyhoo; the circle goes
round and round....Thanks fer askin!
dc