Re: Breaking out of the box / loop music samples

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suit & Tie Guy" <erwill@suitandtieguy.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 23:37 PM
Subject: Re: Breaking out of the box / loop music samples

| On Mar 16, 2005, at 3:52 PM, Travis Hartnett wrote:
| > Doesn't everyone just have mp3's on their websites?
|
| no way dude. people can steal those.
|
| the new thing is flash audio players for your songs, to keep people
| from listening to your music on their iPods and to make sure that you
| pay the most amount possible for server space.
|
| get with it, man!!
| ---
| Eric Williamson
| www.suitandtieguy.com

Yeah, the day that they give away the encoding for the
presently-proprietary
Flash, I'll think about it.  Why make Macromedia richer?
Stephen Goodman
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
* http://www.earthlight.net/HiddenTrack
* http://www.medialinenews.com
*
* "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
  - L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"
* * http://BuffaloScientologyInfo.com - http://www.xenu.net