[Fwd: [OT] Re: 4-D loopers]

Travis Hartnett wrote:
> Did I miss something here?  Time is the fourth dimension and we are
> all four-dimensional beings--is this considered an unproven theory
> now?

There could be an infinite number of dimensions.  Humans' numbering of
them is arbitrary.  I needed to specify that I was referring to time as
the fourth dimension just in case some smart ass wanted to get up in my
shit.

But, yes, time is commonly referred to as the fourth dimension as far as
I know.

We are aware of time, but we can't really control how we move through
it.  We are always moving forward at the same rate.  A true
four-dimensional being should be able to control hir movement through time.

-J