Re: OT - Saint Paddy's Day Greetings!

--- ArsOcarina@aol.com wrote:
> I may even knock back a Guinness -- though I really
> should watch
> my weight. Drinking a bottle of that stuff is like
> drinking a whole huge
> dark loaf of bread. Heheheh. Once a year and I'm
> good.

Hey Ted,

One entire side of the 15 story hotel I stayed at last
week in NYC was a huge, towering Guinness billboard.
The spin of their copy in that ad was that a bottle of
Guinness only contains 120 (or was it 125?) calories,
which is comparable with pretty much any non-lite
beer.

Hopefully that'll make you feel better as you indulge.
:P

Personally, I just can't wait for Arbor Day,

-t-