Laptop / small mixer stands

Since there are several of us that use laptops in our
music rigs, do you have stands upon which you secure
the laptop during a show, or do you just find a
convenient table to put your gear on?  I also have a
small non-rack mixer that I like to have at arm's
reach onstage sometimes, and I'd love to have that on
a stand of some kind for convenience.

Anyone know of something that works for this type of
thing?

This is feeling familiar to me.  Did I already ask
this question?  =)  Sorry, if so.

Mike