Re: Laptop / small mixer stands

i have a small, portable, fold-up table that is exactly the footprint
of my rack. the computer, and tiny preamp sit on top. the preamp, and
nearly every piece of gear i own, is covered in industrial stick-on
velcro (this stuff is great!) . ironically, the the computer is not
because, erp, I didn't want to "ruin" it! So after yesterday's incident
methinks that the bottom of the computer could be covered in velcro and
stuck onto the velcro top of the rack. Just a few strips would do it,
to allow for cooling.