Re: Improv session

On Mar 19, 2005, at 1:56, S V G wrote:

>      Hey gang,
>
>      I've posted some MP3's from last nights improv session.  Any
> feedback (and I do mean any...)
> is welcome.  Kurzweil PC2X with Emu Proteus 2500, paired with a Yamaha
> WX5 wind controller with
> VL70 sound module.  Full complement of Electrix modules including our
> favorite, the legendary
> Repeater...
>
>      Get it while it's hot out of the oven...
>
>      http://sohl.com/Improvisations/cassini%20division/
>
>            Stephen

Thank you. Very refreshing listening! Great music.

The only thing I'm missing is a link for streaming all songs in a row.
A "radio" link. I think (but I'm not sure, please correct me if I'm
wrong) you set that up by making a plain text document including global
links to all song files, and then save the document with the file
extension ".m3u" (or was it ".pli"? you can easily try both and see
which one works best). Then save that .m3u doc to the server and link
to it from your web page (using "_blanc" to "open in new browser
window").

Here's a link I found that might give some better info on setting up a
playlist:
The M3U Playlist File Format
http://hanna.pyxidis.org/tech/m3u.html

Greetings from Sweden