Re: AC adaptors (OT)

I have one called the Signal Flex PS-9.  Black box
with several leads coming out of it that plug into my
various fx pedals and powers them all.  I read a
review just now that said this one is noisy, but I've
never had any.  There are other models out there as
well.

Mike

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=0&amp;t=1