Re: Adrian Belew

I'd totally agree with that review.  Feels almost like
an EP to me.  Also songs feel unfinished to some
degree.  Great ideas that he didn't spend the time to
work to their conclusion.  If you're a fan, get it.
There are some nice cuts and great performances.  If
you're not and looking for a taste, skip it and go for
Desire of the Lone Rino King.

Mark

http://www.murple.com/media/adrianbelew-sideoneteaser.mp3

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073