Re: Adrian Belew

i am quite curious about the johnson amps...they
really didnt take off although the look really
cool...

I am not a big fan of them, but I am feel the same way about all the line 6 stuff as well. They just do not really work well on records in my experience.

jesus,i wonder who carries Fripps refigerator?

I helped out for a few years when i was doing a bunch of records with Fripp and King Crimson, but the real hero/mastermind behind Fripp's rig is John Sinks who is responsible for much of the design, maintenance and coordination of the Fripp Refrigerator.

Ronan Chris Murphy
www.venetowest.com (Production & mixing: King Crimson, Chucho Valdes, Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, CGT...)
www.homerecordingbootcamp.com (Workshops around the world teaching the art and craft of recording )
www.livesofthesaints.net (The hottest ambient noise duo since Sonny & Cher)