Re: basic loop equipment

I just read a bit about a new product by M-Audio
called the Black Box, which has amp simulators (so you
can choose from a variety of sounds without spending
thousands on amps and effects boxes), a simple drum
machine with a bunch of built-in loops, and also a
basic looping function.  Looked pretty interesting for
an all-in-one kind of solution.  I think it's around
$350.

Mike

--- Stephanie Stemmler <sstemmler@above-the-fold.com>