Re: All-Laptop live? Sorry for sig file on previous post.

My current rig consists of Ableton Live, Max/Msp or Logic routing to a pair
of echoplexes and back through a mobile I/O  or traveler, with occasionally
an extra channel routing to and from an Eventide Orville for pitchshifting.
After using both logic and live, I still return to live for incredible ease
of use with effects and soundclip playing.  I have never been able to
really
seamlessly use augustus loop or live itself for looping, thus still my
echoplex dedication.  But I can say that live has become the standard for
me
both in 2 channel and surround, and I'm thrilled to pieces to have it.
Just
beginning to look at operator as a possibility as well.  If I could just
have one lesson with Per  on live, perhaps things would be just perfect...

todd

(although the eventide has always been the best sounding effects unit on
the
market in my book, it's also proven to be the least stable and most
problematic piece in my rig, so I don't use it much anymore.  In fact it's
the only unit which has gone down three times in live performance for no
perceivable reason, rendering me completely useless.  Even after sending in
for service no problems have been found.  Frustrated?  Yes.)