Re: Live 4 (was: Re: All-Laptop live?)

No, per.  No specific questions that you haven't already answered
thoroughly
in your many posts here.  It has always been my experience that working
alongside or watching someone else very experienced opens up a wealth of
understanding for how one might do one's own work.

I just see you as someone who has used the program so extensively and
understands it so thoroughly, I'd jump at the chance to just see your
setups
and catch some of your ideas.

I use live extensively myself.  It's pretty much my standard performance
tool, but I have the sense that there is a whole other realm which I might
not yet be exploring...

That's all.

T.

--