Sent: 4/3/2005 4:20:55 AM
Subject: Re: those cool little alesis mod fx boxes

The Bitrmna is one hell of a box. Whoever designed it deserves eternal praise because it sounds soooo musical. Even though it´s completely modelled, the Ringmodulator is incredibly sweet (and beats my Moogerfooger easily), the Phaser sounds almost as organic as my Compact Phasing A, and the distortion, compression, and bit reduction / bit crushing distortion is just wicked. I got two immediately, and I´m thinking about getting me another two!

Stephen

"Human beings are a disease, the cancer of this planet, you´re a plague. And we are the cure." (Agent Smith / Matrix)

Visit the official [´ramp] website at www.doombient.com